Together we can end hunger before it begins.
Receive eNews, a window decal, and learn about the many ways you can get involved.
Help us raise the resources to prevent hunger in your community. Make a single or recurring donation. Partners for a Hunger-Free Oreogon does not share or sell info to third parties. If you prefer to mail your donation, send it to 712 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 202, Portland, OR 97214
Questions? Contact Shauna Petchel, Email, (503) 595-5501, ext. 300
Sharing personal challenges or lessons you’ve learned about hunger can empower others to speak up; and, collectively, our voices can make a difference. After reviewing your story, we may contact you for details or clarification. Your story will not be shared without your consent.
- Check out our volunteer calendar for upcoming opportunities
- Host a "Partners Party"
- Help at an event
- Research projects (hunger in the news, data, etc.)
- Administrative assistance (data entry, envelope-stuffing, etc.)
- Guest-author a blog
- Help table at a street fair
- We want to put your skills to work! Tell us about yourself and we'll see if we can find a job for you.
- AmeriCorps.gov: Longer-term internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Bill Emerson Congressional Hunger Center: Anti-hunger advocacy fellowship opportunities.
- United Way: Volunteer opportunities across the state.