Together we can end hunger before it begins.
Receive eNews, a window decal, and learn about the many ways you can get involved.
Help us raise the resources to prevent hunger in your community. Make a single or recurring donation. Partners for a Hunger-Free Oreogon does not share or sell info to third parties. If you prefer to mail your donation, send it to 712 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 202, Portland, OR 97214
Questions? Contact Shauna Petchel, Email, (503) 595-5501, ext. 300
Sharing personal challenges or lessons you’ve learned about hunger can empower others to speak up; and, collectively, our voices can make a difference. After reviewing your story, we may contact you for details or clarification. Your story will not be shared without your consent.
- Check out our volunteer calendar for upcoming opportunities
- Sign up to volunteer with us at Feast Portland
- Get involved with our Volunteer Leadership Program
- Help at an event, or table at a street fair
- Research projects (hunger in the news, data, etc.)
- Ongoing administrative assistance (data entry, envelope-stuffing, etc.)
- Guest-author a blog post
- AmeriCorps.gov: Longer-term internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Bill Emerson Congressional Hunger Center: Anti-hunger advocacy fellowship opportunities.
- United Way: Volunteer opportunities across the state.